A Pragmatic Approach to Trial Consulting & Jury Research
As a trendsetter of trial strategy, Trial Behavior Consulting was founded in 1984 to be a different kind of trial consulting and jury research firm. We wanted to create a firm where people commit to supporting each other, to working collaboratively, to offering pragmatic solutions and quality service to clients, and to having fun together.
This approach to being serious about what we do and how we do it (but not taking ourselves too seriously) has earned us the reputation of being a down-to-earth, pragmatic firm that gets results. We’ve served ‘in the trenches’ with some of the most influential trial teams around the country.
Today, we’ve grown to more than 20 consultants and researchers, a national presence, and offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Chicago. And we’ve built healthy relationships and trust with our clients.
We’ve also reached some impressive milestones along the way, including:
- Consulting on more than 4,000 cases nationwide
- Selecting over 1,000 juries
- Evaluating over 75,000 potential jurors
- Interviewing jurors from over 500 completed trials
- Serving in the courtroom on average 4 times a month, largely due to the fact the clients we work with routinely try cases
- Assisting clients in civil and criminal jury trials in both Federal and State courts across the US, including rural communities and large, diverse metro areas
- Building an amazing team with experiences ranging from intellectual property, high tech, antitrust, and complex commercial cases to high stakes personal injury and wrongful death, product liability, pharmaceutical, and toxic tort cases, among others
What really matters is what you need to succeed
As a client, you get to tap into this supportive team culture, industry knowledge and experience — no matter what shape your case is in. When trouble comes your way and you don’t know how to deal with it – we do. This pragmatic approach gets you results and makes you look good to your clients and peers.