News & Announcements
Senior Consultant Aref Jabbour, PhD was referenced extensively in Chapter 5 on working with a trial consultant to assist with witness preparation in the ABA’s “From The Trenches II: Mastering The Art of Preparing Witnesses”.
Our San Francisco office has a new address! Please note that we have moved to 601 Montgomery Street, Suite 1210.
Presentations and CLE
We are frequently called upon to work with bar groups to serve as panelists or conduct mock trials for conferences. And when it comes to events, we’re all over the country. You can find us at the upcoming seminars listed below. Would you like to schedule us as a speaker? Please contact Laura Clementi at 213-479-4278 or email@example.com.
Click here for a list of all of our presentations, including the recent:
- “Getting What’s Due: Life Science Licensing Disputes” presented by Ron Beaton to the Silicon Valley Association of General Counsel
- “How to Survive Litigating a Construction Claim in a Judicial Hell Hole” presented by Marissa Beyers to the CLM & Business Insurance Construction Conference
- “Catastrophic Casualty Claim Trends“ presenting panel including Marissa Beyers at the 2017 Advisen Casualty Insights Conference in NY
- “Mock Jury Panels” presented by Aref Jabbour to the IADC Midyear Meeting in Arizona
- “What Makes Jurors Tick” presented by Ron Beaton, Steve Duffy, Aref Jabbour and Alex Jakle to Bridgeport Continuing Education for the State Bar of California CLE in San Francisco.
February 7-9, 2018
DRI Product Liability Conference, San Diego, CA
Litigating Complex Products Matters in a Culture that is Latching onto “Alternative Facts”
Presenter: Aref Jabbour
February 8, 2018
SF Bar Association Solo and Small Firm Section, San Francisco, CA
Trial Against Goliath: Strategies To Level the Playing Field
Presenter: Mike Tiktinsky